Robben & Sons Health and Safety Policy
February 1, 2021
Robben & Sons Heating, Inc. update on Coronavirus.
In the current and changing environment regarding coronavirus, we believe it is important we do what we can to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are dedicated to the safety and well-being of our clients and have adopted the following policies, ensuring we are doing everything we can for our clients, employees, and our geographic service area.
- Employees will wear face coverings while on the job.
- Employees will wear fresh latex-free vinyl gloves while on the job.
- Will continue to wear clean shoe covers
- Technicians are required to regularly disinfect their tools and vans with bleach products.
- Employees will disinfect/wipe down with bleach products all surfaces we encounter/touch (furnace equipment, etc.).
- Technicians will remove any refuse we create while on the job in our own supplied trash bags.
- Company-wide, we have adopted a no-handshake policy both in the office and in the field.
- Any employee in the office or the field will be sent home if they feel ill or have any symptoms of being ill.
- We have halted all business travel until further notice.
- Office personnel are required to sanitize their workspace in our office multiple times per day.
Robben & Sons Heating, Inc., is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home. Contact us today.