Robben & Sons Policy Update
In the current and changing environment regarding coronavirus, we believe it is important we do what we can to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are dedicated to the safety and well-being of our clients and have adopted the following policies, ensuring we are doing everything we can for our clients, employees, and our geographic service area.
- Will wear fresh latex-free vinyl gloves while on the job
- Will continue to wear clean shoe covers
- Are required to regularly disinfect their tools and vans with bleach products
- Are required to regularly clean their iPads and phones with bleach products
- Will disinfect/wipe down with bleach products all surfaces we encounter/touch, e.g., furnace equipment
- Will remove any refuse we create while on the job in our own supplied trash bags
- Have adopted a company-wide no-handshake policy both in the office and in the field
- Will be sent home, whether in the office or the field if they feel ill or have any symptoms of being ill
- No longer travel for business until further notice
- Are required to sanitize their workspace in our office multiple times per day
Robben & Sons Heating, Inc., is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home. Contact us today.